Have you hit a training wall?
Our Promise to You:
Forsa Training specializes in strength training. We are not a group x or cardio fitness facility. By strength training we mean that you will gain strength, power and mobility throughout your entire body that will change the way you feel, look and move!
Our promise to you at your starting point is that you will feel better walking out of our gym than when you walked in! You will gain strength and will not "bulk up". You will notice that everyday moments like hauling groceries or walking up the stairs get easier and easier.
1. Create a progression plan specific to your personal goals that will help you organize and achieve different milestones throughout your fitness journey.
2. Determine training starting points in order to consistently measure progress. For example, when you begin training you know that you can complete one pushup. In three months, you notice that you can now do 5 pushups.
3. Come to training 2-3x a week.
Goals: This is what we will help you achieve your first 3 months
1. Call/Email Us! You may have lots of questions about our training program. Give us a call at 708. 572. 0058 or email us at and ask as many questions as you want!
2. Meet Us! Set up a time to come by the gym to meet us and to check out the space before trying us out. This may help you get a feel for who we are , what we do and why we are who we are. Give us a call at 708. 572. 0058 or email us at to schedule a time for an in person chat.
3. Contact Tami! Speak with Tami, a current member who started where you are starting and she can answer many questions that you may have. Email us at and let us know that you would like her to contact you, a number where she can reach you and a best time during the day you can talk.
4. Try Us Out! If you are comfortable enough already or have taken one or more of the steps above, sign up for a specialized trial that will help you get the confidence you need to love fitness here!